This project is to create an Android phone app from an existing Iphone app.
The android app will use the same data as the iphone app. (sqLite db)
The iphone app may be viewed here (screen shots)
[url removed, login to view]
(if you need a free download code for the itunes store, just ask)
Here are the full specs of the app.
1. User will have option of app opening automatically at a set time every day.
2. Upon installation, app will ask user, “what time of day would you like to see your fact of the day, or would you prefer to ope it manually?”
3. When opened, app will show a daily piece of wisdom (we will provide the content)
4. Each daily fact will include a unique background graphic (like the iphone version)
5. Each daily pop-up will show today's Gregorian AND Hebrew dates (Publisher will assist with algorithm if needed)
6. Daily fact will also include 1 or more links to the Web (like the iphone version)
7. If user skips a day, the next time he opens it will show next set of data in sequence.
8. User will NOT be able to see more than one new piece of data per day (no going forward)
9. User will YES be able to go backwards, to see previous data (History)
10. Some daily facts will be coded to open on certain Hebrew dates
11. App will not function normally on Friday night (sundown) to Saturday night (sundown) nor on Jewish Holidays
12. If user opens on Friday night or Saturday day, user will see, “Tonight is Shabbat! See you Saturday night! Shabbat Shalom”
13. The same will happen if the next day is a Jewish holiday, app will say, “Today is xxxx - See you after the holiday!”
14. After 51 weeks, app will remind user each day to download next year's calendar.
15. User will be able to bookmark days/pages
16. Each day/page will have option to email to a friend
17. Will copy the overall graphical design of the iphone app and icon
18. Developer will provide screen shots for Android marketplace.
19. Developer will provide demo for SDK within 5 days of contract beginning.
20. Developer will convert all graphics from iphone to android specs
21. Developer will recognize that this is Publisher’s first Android app and assist publisher in testing and publishing app to marketplace.
22. Payments will be released in 3 milestones: 25% upon completion of SDK, 50% on completion of app with final bug checks complete, and 25% upon publishing app.
If you have any questions, ask before you bid. Only bid on this project if you have 1 or more PUBLISHED android apps. Thank you.