I wish you to create a plugin for Fogbugz-> Netbeans... This should enable full use of all features available at FogBugz site directly from Netbeans IDE, including the following functionality-
- Add new ticket directly from Netbeans
- View existing tickets
- Update/delete tickets
- Create / update milestone
- Plan milestones/tasks directly from Netbeans
- Add/edit/update wikis in Fogbugz
- Add/edit/update/delete project workflows via Netbeans IDE.
- Send/receive attachments (in tickets/wikis/tasks etc)
Also, fogbugz allows multiple projects to be set up, with each project having different areas. Your plugin should be able to map different projects in Netbeans with a project+area in Fogbugz. In this way multiple projects in Netbeans can be linked to multiple Project+area combinations in Netbeans.
Also this mapping should be stored permanently after user is asked for this data the first time-- incl. id and password required to use Fogbugz API.
You can refer to API docs for Fogbugz API here--> [url removed, login to view]
This is very simple work-- you simply have to use the API to send/receive data via API calls from a Netbeans Plugin.