Java Integrated Development Environment with Z security
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $310 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Java IDE with Z security
Java IDE with Z-Security is a tool which provides users with an environment to create, save, compile & execute java program.
It will also enable its users to save the program in encrypted form so that only registered users of this IDE will be able to read the source code of the program.
The programmers will remain no more dependent on the notepad or any editor for writing programs in java language. IDE provides the interface to write programs & save them in encrypted format for security.
It is developed using Java technologies.
The objective of the system would be:
1. Provide an integrated development environment for java programs.
2. Make secure, the source code of programs using encryption.
3. Maintain details of users who have privileges to use this IDE.
4. Maintain history of all the activities of users.
5. Maintain history of all programs saved and executed by users.
1. Login: To access this application, users would be required to login through a login screen. After authentication and login user would be able to access This IDE.
2. Users Maintenance: That allows adding or updating the details of all users who are accessing this application.
3. Program Development: That allows the user to create, save and update java programs.
4. Report: Reports of user activities, programs executed and saved by the users.
1. Login details.
2. Users Details.
3. Java Programs.
1. Result of programs executed by the user.
2. Listing of user activities.
3. Listing of programs executed by users based on user.
4. Listing of programs executed by users based on time.
The users of this system will be the users of the organization using this application.
Following are the type of users:
1. Administrator: Administrator will be the super user of the system having all the privileges. Administrator will be responsible to assign privileges to the other users of the system.
2. Employee: Employee is the member of staff of the organization using this tool. Employee will be having limited privileges as assigned by the administrator.
Technologies to be used
a) Java is a platform independent, object-oriented, robust, secure and innovative programming language.
b) It consist of Two Parts
c) JVM (Java Virtual Machine), which is software component that is used to execute java programs.
d) Java API (Application Programming Interface) that consist of inbuilt classes that are used in different programs.
2. Database Programming
a) Jdbc version3.0: Jdbc is Java Database Connectivity that is used for communication between database server and a java application. Jdbc is a specification and API that is in programming database applications in java.
3. Windows Programming
a) Swings: Swings in java is a rich set of components for building GUIs and adding interactivity to java applications. Swing includes all the components that you would expect from a modern GUI toolkit that is table controls, list controls, tree controls, buttons and labels. The basic architecture of swing is MVC. And are entirely made in java.
1. JDK 1.6
2. Jdbc Driver for MySQL Database Server
o [url removed, login to view]
3. Database Server
o MySQL Database Server 5.0
4. Operating system
o Windows Vista / XP sp3
• Intel P4 processor with minimum [url removed, login to view] Speed
• RAM: Minimum 512MB
• Hard Disk: Minimum 20GB
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online