We need you to improve, test, and clean up two existing Java projects. One is a website and one is an API server application (webscraper API). The client displays the results of the API server. Both are running Java on Tomcat in the Amazon AWS cloud. You will be part of a team of international programmers who work on this ongoing project. We are looking for long-term partners whom we can trust and rely on.
- Good English language skills
- Always clean coding and clean documentation
- JavaServer Faces
- REST and JSON API implementation
- Knowledge about webscraping (CSS selectors)
- Amazon AWS Elastic Beanfront (EC2) and RDS
- Java Unit Testing (JUnit)
- Knowledge using TRAC
Please attach a resume in the private message and answer the following questions:
1) Why are you the best person to work with?
2) What are your strengths and what requirements do you not meet (weaknesses)?
3) What is your location and timezone?
4) Will you be able to bill us with an official bill? We are a company, so we can only work with freelancers who can provide invoices.
Please send us your full name in the application. Applications that do not answer all of these questions fully cannot be considered. Thank you!
32 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hello there, I am fulfilling 80% of your qualification criteria, only 2 points are not good of mine. Also for resume please invite me for chat so that I can send you the resume : The rest answers are in PM