There is a issue/task tracking plugin for the Netbeans IDE that connects with the Mantis Bug Tracker.- you can take a look at it here-- [url removed, login to view]
In the first stage, I want you to simply replace all calls made to Mantis Bug Tracker with corresponding calls to another Bug Tracker API called "GoPlanApp" ([url removed, login to view])-- so the existing functionality works as it is, only now the issue tracker interfaces with GoPlanApp rather than MantisBT. And you simply have to replace calls to Mantis Bug Tracker with simple API calls to GoPlan App API (which is very well documented).
In the second stage, I want you to add few new features to the Netbeans GoPlanApp Issue Tracker obtained after the first stage above-- now you have to first see all existing functionality in the plugin (after first stage)- now see the list of functionalities below-- most of the functionalities in list should be already present in the plugin-- for the few things that are not already supported you can use the existing plugin code to add those few functionalties. I have given the entire list of functionality that should be available via the Netbeans GoPlanApp Plugin that you will provide at the end of this project--
(1) Create/edit/delete tasks/defects/bugs
(2) Link multiple projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans--> also ability to link Sub Projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans. Ability to store this mapping, as well as store GoPlanApp API Credentials for all projects permanently so that these need to be entered only once.
(3) Ability to edit/update/delete project/subproject of GoPlanApp-> Netbeans Project mapping (that we have described in previous point).
(4) View list of tasks for current project/all projects (with GoPlan App mapping) for today/next week/next month/overdue/ all of them together/ any of these in combination-- just specify criteria, choose the projects using checkboxes and the tasks/bugs/defects etc can be seen.
(5) Ability to create new projects/tasks/bugs/defects (in GoPlanApp) directly from NetBeans.
(6) Map line numbers in code to specific tasks/defects....So that when that task/defect is clicked on-- the corresp. code (in specific file in code) is automatically opened and cursor is set to that line number. This can also be added as a extra field when defining /editing/updating tasks (extra field corresp. to line number and file /package name in the Netbeans project). Similarly, commits to code can also be stored as activity messages for each project/category within a project (along with commit details and commit message).
(7) Ability to link different projects to different GoPlanApp users/individual projects within different users. (A user has to sign up at GoPlanApp and create an account-- he gets a url of the form [url removed, login to view] within which all his projects/files etc are saved/created/accessed).
The relevant linkage and appropriate API keys should be storeable/updateable when required so that this information does not have to be repeatedly entered in Netbeans.
This is very simple work as there is a working /functional bug tracker for Netbeans which you can quickly modify so that it covers all the functionalities listed above. Hence I dont expect bids more than $70-$80 on this project.
Please provide a time estimate as well in your bid.