Java programming related to RMI
This project was awarded to novaemp for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need the following java programming to be done--
(1) I have some existing code . In addition to it there is some more java code available separately-- I will refer to this (some more) java code as "other code".
(2) You have to write a simple java function that combines the existing code and the other code. Also there is a java class where you have to add some lines of text-->basically to actually invoke the 'other code" as part of the combined program that will contain existing code and other code.
(3) Create Policy files for both the client and server--> the server code will consist of the existing+other code+policy file for server.
(4) Invoke RMI Registry to register the server code so that it can be invoked by clients using RMI. This should be done by your code in such a way, that your code is added to the server code itself(and not directly through shell). Also, the policy file should also have been added to the server code-- and your code for invoking RMI registry should not use absolute path of policy file--> it should use the path of the policy file as it is relative to the server code.
(5) The policy files for client and server have to be created by you-- these should be created in such a way that from a client machine, only the 'other code' portion of code can be actually seen... The client should not be able to see any code other than 'other code' (from the server code).
I should be able to call your function along with the existing code in one folder, the other code in another folder-- and your function should combine the 2 sections of code, create policy files, make the policy file for server a part of server code, generate jar file for server, add code to server code for step 4. Similarly, the exact command that has to be used on a client machine, along with client JAR file and client policy file, should also be generated by your function.
Note that the code for step 2 has multiple scenarios--> but the work is the same i.e. you have to add some code to an existing class in existing java code, to invoke the 'other code'(after combining existing code and other code which will then be part of a single combined JAR file which will be deployed on server). So I may give you multiple different files(ie different classes in existing java code()--> in all of those files you have to add code to invoke the 'other code'.
Please let me know about your experience with RMI usage. Also let me know the number of days/weeks you require to complete this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online