Netbeans IDE Plugin that performs various functionalities available from a Project management API
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want you to create a Netbeans IDE plugin that connects to the GoPlanApp API ([url removed, login to view]) and allows me to do all functions that I can normally do from the site directly.
Some of the required functionality is described below--
(1) Create/edit/delete tasks/defects/bugs
(2) Link multiple projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans--> also ability to link Sub Projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans. Ability to store this mapping, as well as store GoPlanApp API Credentials for all projects permanently so that these need to be entered only once.
(3) Ability to edit/update/delete project/subproject of GoPlanApp-> Netbeans Project mapping (that we have described in previous point).
(4) View list of tasks for current project/all projects (with GoPlan App mapping) for today/next week/next month/overdue/ all of them together/ any of these in combination-- just specify criteria, choose the projects using checkboxes and the tasks/bugs/defects etc can be seen.
(5) Ability to create new projects/tasks/bugs/defects (in GoPlanApp) directly from NetBeans.
(6) Map line numbers in code to specific tasks/defects....So that when that task/defect is clicked on-- the corresp. code (in specific file in code) is automatically opened and cursor is set to that line number. This can also be added as a extra field when defining /editing/updating tasks (extra field corresp. to line number and file /package name in the Netbeans project).
The work above is simple and I expect bids of lower than $80 for this work. I do need the work to be done for the latest version of Netbeans v7.3.(the version with support for "All" languages)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online