A stand-alone app is required which has the ability to load multiple advert impressions within iframes. User Agents of each iframe must be controlled by the application. A single parameter found in the ad impression code will also need to be identified – this parameter is the click through URL and will need to be loaded occasionally.
1. User chooses a browser User Agent from a drop down menu. The following user agents must be selectable;
1.1 Note: ‘Device Metrics’ - The corresponding screen resolution sizes for the User Agent will need to be passed in the HTML header.
2. User supplies up to 25 URL’s with corresponding ad sizes.
3. Software must offer 3 options of ad size in a drop down;
3.1 The URL must be verified that it is formatted correctly – (http:// etc.)
4. User will need to enter an IP address into a data input field. This must be saved for verification purposes later.
5. Utilising the above inputted information, the software will create an HTML page in a browser environment.
5.1 The HTML page will load the 25 iframes with the inputted URL’s in the specified ad size.
5.2 There must be no border to these iframe holders.
6. The app will check the system IP address, if this matches the user inputted IP address;
a. Pause the program,
b. Display message in ‘Interface Chat Box’ – “Application is paused for 20 seconds due to IP address exposure”.
c. Pause process for 20 seconds before checking IP address again.
d. If IP does not match, proceed with loading the HTML page with the iframes.
7. Allow all iframes to load / reach timeout before proceeding with next steps.
8. Once the iframe windows have loaded;
a. Software should read the contents of the first iframe;
c. If present, a URL string will load;
d. If URL string present, then load within the current iframe.
e. It is important to ensure that the User Agent for the impression and click are the same.
f. It is also important to ensure that the original iframe URL is the referrer in the header.
9. In the app, the user should be able to set how often the destination URL is followed. For example, for every 100 iframe impressions, follow the destination URL 2 times.
10. The app must then pause for 5 seconds and loop back to stage 6 and repeat the process.
11. There must be an app wide pause button to allow user to pause current progress.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
We are in business to provide high quality systems to enable our clients to grow their businesses. If our clients are successful, we will be successful. Our vision is to generate enduring value to all our stake holders: be it customers, employees, partners or investors through fair, transparent and ethical practices. All our actions and behavior are enshrined in these core values. We are committed to providing industry-leading solutions for your company, to make sure you have the advantage in the current stiff business environment. We offer simple, easy to use and maintain, economical solutions for people who want to make use of their new online business.
1. Having 9+ years of experience in the IT industry, specifically in Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies. 2. Expert in Core Java, Web and Enterprise Application Development. 3. Extensive work experience in Java, J2EE technologies, including JDBC, SWINGS, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Struts, WebWorks, EJB, Spring and Hibernate. 4. Extensive knowledge in Appliction Architecture, UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Design patterns.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- C#/VB.net Winform expert - Do school asignments in Algorithm/C/C++/Java. - Have worked with Java - swing GUI for a long time. - I am familiar with these IDE/compiler: + MS VS 6.0/2005/2008/2010 + Java Eclipse/NetBeans/BlueJ + Notepad ++ + GNU Gcc/Gpp ... My Payment Term: + You create 50% milestone after awarding the project and release it after I showed you the first version. + You create the rest funds and release it and please review after we finished the project. Support: I will fix bugs for free, but need extra for expand specifications.
We are four people team, we have rich experience on desktop and web development (Java, C#, Python).
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Enjoy in developing high volume application with low latency and ability to scale out easily. Skilled in: - Nodejs: Express, Meteor, Sailjs (restful api framework) - Java: Spring, Hibernate - Mongodb, Redis pubsub, socketio - Github, CI - Architecture Design, Project Management Github: https://github.com/dnguyen2107