Trouble Ticketing system
This project was awarded to poginato for $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
A system for logging client problem requests, track progress and look up history of events. System is accessible thru web and should have 2 distinctive front-ends: one for Clients and one for Tech Support Team.
System should be implemented on Linux-based server. Basis of the system should be open-source software, such as iTracker or JTrac. Highly preferable to be in Java.
Code should be well commented and programmer should be ready to provide fee based ongoing support and software modifications.
• MySQL Database driven
• Open-source base
• Integration with email server
• HTTPS access
• Allow file attachments and auto-purge them after 1 year
• 2 access types: User and Engineer
• Each Users belongs to a Group. All Users within a Group are sharing same data.
• All Engineers are sharing same data and see data from all Groups.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online