I wish you to create plugins for Netbeans IDE for using OnTimeNow project management.
You can read about OnTimeNow's API at [url removed, login to view]
The plugins should allow me to do everything that I can do at ontimenow, directly from Netbeans IDEs.
Specifically, these functionalities must be there-
(1) Link a app (In Netbeans or Eclipse) to a project/subproject in OnTime now.
(2) Store multiple links between apps and ontimenow projects [url removed, login to view] user id/password/api credentials for each such project.
(3) Create/edit/delete issues / tasks/ defects
(4) Create/edit/delete milestones/ sprints/ user stories.
(5) Create edit/delete bugs raised in OnTimeNow customer portal from code-- also link issues (from OnTimeNow Project management or OnTimeNOw Customer portal) with specific sections/lines of code.
Work is quite straightforward. Hence I expect low bids.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
Hi Sir, i'm an 13 year experienced java developper. I'm very skilled with REST service, and I can easilly do what U require. You ca see detais in PM. I hope You will decide to trust me for this project. r.