ontimenow plugin for NetBeans IDE
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I wish you to create plugins for Netbeans IDE for using OnTimeNow project management.
You can read about OnTimeNow's API at [url removed, login to view]
The plugins should allow me to do everything that I can do at ontimenow, directly from Netbeans IDEs.
Specifically, these functionalities must be there-
(1) Link a app (In Netbeans or Eclipse) to a project/subproject in OnTime now.
(2) Store multiple links between apps and ontimenow projects [url removed, login to view] user id/password/api credentials for each such project.
(3) Create/edit/delete issues / tasks/ defects
(4) Create/edit/delete milestones/ sprints/ user stories.
(5) Create edit/delete bugs raised in OnTimeNow customer portal from code-- also link issues (from OnTimeNow Project management or OnTimeNOw Customer portal) with specific sections/lines of code.
Work is quite straightforward. Hence I expect low bids.
Arvind.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online