We were considering a very simple mobile application that combines HTTP and
Bluetooth requests. It would do the following functions to sync ECKey with
the website, ek7sandbox.eckey.com.
1) On first run, request user to enter website username (eg demo 'at' [url removed, login to view]) and password (eg bluetooth), which is stored and not requested again.
2) On request to SYNC from the user, Start a process bar. do a Bluetooth
search for ECKey devices filter by Bluetooth address range (eg 00:1c:3e:**:**:**). If more than one found then ask user to select one by name.
3) Send a HTTP Get with the username, password and bluetooth address, eg
[url removed, login to view]:demo 'at' [url removed, login to view]:bluetooth/btaddr:00c24b22b43d
4) Retrieve result that includes an XML structured file, that includes one
or more sets of the Name, MasterPIN and "commands". (see SingleXML attached) If more than one, then ask
the user to select one set by Name (see MulitpleXML attached) .
6) Make a Bluetooth Serial Port (SPP) connection to that Bluetooth device using the MasterPIN in the XML set.
7) Stream the XML "commands" as text to the BT device over the serial port.
8) Receive a streamed response to the commands over the Serial Post a
response string, this would be up to 1000 lines of data, each line 100
characters. This could be streamed to a file. See attached file EK4First for an example.
9) Use a HTTP Post to send the serial response to the website. This could be
a HTTP form post to the same URL with the text file upload
(eg [url removed, login to view]:demo 'at' [url removed, login to view]:bluetooth/btaddr:00c24b22b43d).
10) Show confirmation of result
11) Disconnect from Bluetooth.
12) On exit disconnect from website.
The user interaction screens would be limited to a) save login details, b)
Sync with a process bar and c) confirmation.
We think this would be a very small and easy to develop application on a
Symbian operating system initial, potentially Blackberry, iPhone, Android
and Windows Mobile as well.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $604 for this job
Hi, We have gone through you project specifications and believe that we can deliver the application to your satisfaction. Kindly see PM for details. Regards, GK
Greetings Sir, Due to the experience in Java mobile applications that I have I'm glad to make the application for you. I've checked the attached file and everything will be ready at time.
Configure security settings Create Bluetooth service Wait for client connection Receive data browse nearby, discoverable Bluetooth devices Device discovery, service search, service records