Customize open source help-desk project
This project was awarded to jbhutada for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The project is to use open source help-desk/ issue tracker project and integrate it into existing J2EE server.
The project should include the following steps:
1. Choose either jTrac or iTracker as help-desk software. (Could be other, but should have good reason for it, the main functionality I need is issue-tracker and email notification)
2. Prepare an eclipse project environment, so I will be able to easily import the project and make changes in help-desk project source code.
3. Show basic integration between the help-desk project and my existing web project (i.e. show deployment in server and basic scenario)
4. Customize the UI via CSS to match the site: [url removed, login to view] (could be not 100% accurate)
***Note: If you can do only partial work, please mention it.
Workspace: Eclipse 3.4.2 on windows XP
Application Server: Tomcat 6, on Java 6
Database: MySQL 5.1
Deployment server OS: Ubuntu / windows
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online