we here have several problems with Bukkit minecraft server. We need someone more professional and efficient who can handle them.
What we have:
1) dedicated server in Germany, Win 2008 web edition
2) Bukkit minecraft server with several plugins. (for those who don't know - it is a Java-based MMORPG)
3) Webhosting for website (informational support of the project) with Mysql installed.
What problems do we have:
1) Bukkit server acts in quite an unstable way. Players experience major lags even on minimal load.
2) HDD is constantly addressed to. Large queues of information to be written.
3) Same picture with RAM.
4) Dynamic map (Dynmap) constantly addresses to its files and spams the system.
What do we need:
1) Complete server examination. Correction of found problematic areas.
2) We are not sure, that we have got a correct bat-file for starting the server. It must be checked and corrected.
3) Perhaps, plenty plugins should be transferred from flatfiles to Mysql. Then we need Mysql setup and configuration.
4) Also, if new Mysql base is installed, we need to synchronize it with an existing one.
5) Any additional bugfixes and efficiency improvements you can propose.
***All the improvements should be explained in details for future autonomous maintenance by our personnel***