Stock Management System
The Stock Management System is a complete dispensing workflow management system that is designed to improve accuracy, enhance safety and efficiency. But the “Best Sports” still uses the manual system. This manual system requires to manually monitoring each sport item, and the available stock, sales, purchases and suppliers information.
“Best Sports” decides to move from manual system to automated system by considering time factor, inventory management, efficiency of the automated system and the other benefits of the system.
Main requirements of the expected automated system:
• Manage Item stock (Inventory)
• Manage Sales information
• Manage Purchases and suppliers information
The objectives of Inventory Management are:
• To identify and track all data processing assets in an Inventory System Repository.
• To define the process by which assets are identified and maintained in the Inventory System.
• To provide Inventory System access to all necessary personnel (data entry, view, update and deletion).
• To provide training to personnel responsible for supporting the Inventory Management System.
(You may add any additional requirement for the database and user interfaces)
To implement the software system outlined above.
• Provide an effective and an efficient performance.
• The user view of the system will be a number of interactive windows forms implemented in Java.
• It is critical that data validation and error trapping is comprehensive.
• Ensure that the input is acceptable to and understood by the staff.
Assume you are an individual to develop this system, which leads you to perform as a project manager, system analyst, programmer, etc…
You can use tools (IDEs) to develop the system (Eclipse, NetBeans).
a) Briefly explain the principles, characteristics features and in Java programming
b) Explain environmental flexibility of programming in Java programming and evaluate your answer.
a) Design a database to include necessary tables.
b) Set up the database structure by using suitable RDBMS. (MS Access, MySQL or MsSQL server)
c) Populate the database with suitable test data.
a) The designs of all the required algorithms are required as part of this task. You can use suitable design techniques (Class diagrams, flow charts, pseudo code etc.)
b) Design necessary user interfaces.
a) Using java programming language implement the “Best Sports” Stock Management System designed in Task 03.
b) Produce suitable screenshots and solutions for error handling during implementation.
a) Carry out complete system testing and provide user guide. System testing and user guide must include suitable screen shots. Test your complete project with suitable data.
b) Produce suitable screenshots and solutions for error handling during testing.
c) Include feedbacks on provided java solution (surveys, questionnaire, analyze feedback and present results), evaluate all and provide summery report.
a) Produce a publishable working copy a compiled version of the completed assignment together with software installation notes. The installation note should include the system requirements.
A word processed document consists with the full documentation of each all the tasks detailed above. The document should be submitted both in paper form and in digital form.
Java application submits as .jar file or a setup file with necessary java files.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $184 for this job
I'm a computing science graduate with 5+ years experience with Java, software development, databases testing and report writing. I'm a native English speaker. I would be keen to work on this for you.