The design document should include:
1. a mock-up of the textual output from the program;
2. a UML class design that shows how the classes in your program will relate to each other;
3. a UML class box that details the important attributes and methods in each new class (you should
be able to reuse some classes);
4. a textual description of the purpose of each new class, its attributes and methods; and
5. a textual description of your Java implementation, including:
(a) any special instructions on how to compile and run it; and
(b) what features are incomplete
The .java les should be:
1. properly indented and spaced out;
2. have header comments that dene the purpose of each le;
3. have comments that describe the purpose of all class members, except standard methods like main;
4. to facilitate automated testing, the class that contains the main method, must be called Main.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
10+ years JAVA experience. 500+ projects completed successfully. Ready to start ASAP. Please send me complete details including the scenario for the design and implementation is needed. Bid will be updated accordingly.
Hi, Thank you for considering my bid. I assume you'll provide further details to the winning bidder, since the amount of work is not specified. I can provide the UML class diagrams as images. Kind regards, Rumen
Hi there. I am senior developer from Vietnam. I have been working on this site for 2 years. I am interested in your [url removed, login to view] let's me help you.
I am a final MSc. Computer Science and Engineering student with excelling knowledge and experience in JAVA as well as the swing api. I am looking foward to working with you. Thanks
Hey kington, please share the requirements completely. Our average price is 55$ for 2 days. However the bid price may increase/decrease based on your inputs. Please reply and we can discuss further. thanks