We are working on a web site which is a java based application, due to the time constraint and quick deliverable's, we are looking for a freelancer support for less or more than a month.
We need to have the following skill requirements for the persons we choose.
JAVA person skills summary
· Having 7.7 years of experience in development of Object-Oriented software projects using Java technologies, with hands on experience in J2EE.
· Certified in SCJP 5.0 exams.
· Expertise in Java 2.0 and J2EE Technologies (JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI, EJB2.0 (conceptual), JSP).
· Experience in applying J2EE patterns and frameworks like STRUTS (MVC), Spring, JSF, Singleton, and Data Access Object, Hibernate.
· Extensive experience in writing of applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC) technologies.
· Having Experience in BERKELEY DB (in Memory database) and Memcached.
· Having Experience in BlazeDS integration using Flex,Spring,Hibernate or JPA.
· Having Experience in MongoDb,Hadoop and Hbase.
· Extensively used Log4j for logging and Apache Ant,Maven for building the applications.
· Extensively used CVS,SVN repository for J2EE applications.
· Having Experience in Jasper Reports (iReports Tool).
· Having Experience ExtJS Direct Spring Integration.
· Having Good Experience in Servicemix(esb) components.
· Performed functionality testing (Black-box).
UI Person skills summary
· 5 Years’ experience in ADODB Flex, Action Script 3.0 and other UI developments.
· Excellent working experience in FLEX Builder 3, Flash Builder 4.6.
· Excellent experience in Desktop & Mobile based AIR 4.6, Air 3.0 and Air 1.5.
· Good Knowledge in Flex 4 Spark Architecture.
· Experience in Web, Desktop & Mobile UI development.
· Working knowledge with web application servers like TOMACAT, JBOSS.
· Experience in handling version control systems like CVS and SVN.
Thanks you for your replies