Video Chat/ Instant Messenger application development
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 34
Looking for app developer to make an instant messenger app. The app is similar to Skype including the following functions:
1. Login by username and password
2. Search and add a contact
3. Start a video call
4. Start a voice call
5. Start a chat (support richtext chat including text, picture and faces)
6. View my online friends
2. iPad/iPad Mini
3. Android 2.3.3 or above
4. Windows XP/Vista/7/8
You may specify what platform you can work on if you are unable to provide support for all the above platforms. The project may be assigned to more than one bidder in order to support all required platforms.
The delivered result should contain:
1. Source code with nice layout and enough comments that is easy to maintain
2. A short document to describe your code and the structure
We’ll get an in house graphic designer to polish the app in the end so you don’t have to worry about the look and feel. You only focus on implementing the functionality. The suggested signaling protocol is XMPP with Openfire on the server side. You may propose another protocol or server if you have a better solution.
Please PM me with the following information when you bid:
1. A brief introduction about you
2. What platform you can do
3. Technical details of what video/audio codecs you are familiar with
4. How much time you need to can complete the job.
5. Possibly how us a similar program you’ve done in the past.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online