I need an auction sniper program to run from my desktop pc (windows 7). The program must work for Godaddy Auctions - [url removed, login to view]
Here is the basic functionality
1) I enter the maximum bid I am prepared to bid on a domain
2) The program monitors the auction
3) The program bids the lowest bid necessary to win (but not more than my maximum bid) x seconds (i want to be able to change this setting, for example - 10 seconds) before the end of the auction. The program must monitor auctions up until the end of the auction, so that my bid can be raised if somebody else bids higher then me, but not higher than my set maximum.
4) The program must be able to handle multiple auctions (domains) at a time.
5) There must be a monitor screen, that shows the domains being bid on, time left on the auction, current price, my current bid that was done by the program
6) I must be able to cancel auctions, and change my maximum bids
7) I imagine the program will have to refresh/get data from Godaddy at set intervals, to monitor the changes in the auctions. I want to be able to set the refresh rate (for example: every 5 seconds)
Please specify which programming language you will use.