Create an automated application
This project was successfully completed by bmartynvw for $2000 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $2000 USD
Completed In30 days
1. The project will be considered finished only when ALL requirements are met for Usability, Performance and Conformance to specification contained within this document. If you do not agree with this please don’t proceed.
2. No requirements are to be added or removed without consent from both parties.
3. Application Testing will be done by me; any bugs found will be reported and must be fixed.
4. Full Project/Code/Resources/Keys must be sent to me at the end of the project, as well as compiling instructions.
5. Proprietary Code: No external SDK, commercial or copyrighted code must be used in this project.
6. 10% Bonus Award: If the developer can suggest and, with my consent, implement a better method to create the parts of the application a 10% bonus on top of the total project value will be awarded at project closure. Details about this within the specification document sent to the winner.
7. The software should work on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Objective: This projects objective is to create a system that will submit amounts at a web site, which resides in a Java Applet. In a nutshell, it’s a system that automatically submits amounts depending on parameters set by the user beforehand.
The software will read how many users are participating, their amounts, and submit amounts depending on pre-set parameters.
The most challenging part will be to read the participants list, given that it resides within a Java Applet. This will be up to the developer to code a method which works.
Detailed specification document will be sent to the winner.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online