I have this piece of code which used to be working. It uses htmlunit to get webpages. But recently I tried to use it again and it seems having issues. The Warning message I got was
Apr 06, 2013 9:31:21 PM [url removed, login to view] notify
I need your help to fix it for me so that the program can scrape the webpages. I attach the code for you to examine what is wrong and if you can help.
thanks for your bid,
11 freelancers are bidding on average $99 for this job
Hello, I have used HtmlUnit for 4 years in lots webscraper projects I just checked your source code,I am confident I can fix in one day, please send me the related class Thanks Bing