We have an existing component which requires multi-level login. For the moment we require just two levels
- Identified (via credentials)
When a user first comes to the site we will create a principal as anonymous with the minimum permissions. These permissions can be resolved from the existing permission lookup service.
We will also need to map the request url to some default locale which should also be configured in the database, If the uri contains a language code then only the country code of of the request mapping should be used and the language code pulled from the URI component.
A id or guid should be assigned immediately to the session of an anonymous user and that id maintained for the duration of the session. When the user becomes an identified user then we must again maintain the same id. When the user logs out and becomes anonymous again we must maintain the original id in the session. This is for audit purposes.
- Working services that meet the brief with unit tests
- Tested services using FitNesse to provide full integration
- Tested container integration asserting on localised sample message bundle and multi-level login
- All tests must be passing in CI
You will be given support for tools and components through the development