Create How to HTML guides with examples for programmers
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need somebody who will create "how to guides with examples ". You CANNOT and (repeat CANNOT) copy guides from the internet. It should be your own writing (We will check this before I pay) and the examples from your work or educational experience.
You should give us working example of each guide. You CANNOT give the guide to anybody else and the guide will be owned by us.
We will pay $[url removed, login to view] per guide.
Here is an example of the kind of guide we want [url removed, login to view]
• Tell us the topic of the guide you are going to write about before your start
• The guide has to be good, concise, informative and complete with various sub headings. You should have inline codes and can have inline images and working examples in a zip file.
• If we put all the words, "excluding codes", that you wrote in the guide in a word document, it should fill "at least" one page. More pages the better
• The guide has to be HTML formatted so we can copy and paste it on our website
We will have many contractors working on different guides at the same time. So if you are good with any technology and want to write about it, please apply.
The contract can end after you write 10 guides in which case you will get $5 or it can go on forever as you learn different technologies and write about them as you find time. Basically it is pay per guide contract.
You can choose any technology to write about.
Or any other technologies. Just tell us what you want to write about before you start.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online