Task is to simulate a registration page as follows:
1. create the registration page (using jquery)
2. wrte a simple servlet to respond to each action
3. create some dummy data (DB) to display to user based on selection
For every option user chooses.... a servlet will respond (with some dummy data) so.. we use jquery for this.
the steps are
1. user selects a country.. then jquery sends action to servet
2. servlet checks dummy options for the selected country and sends avaiable options back to jquery
3. then user selects option.. and this is notofied back to servlet
17 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
I'm doing Java EE training programs and I have so many demo projects already (JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, etc). My students have recommends me as trainer. Will do in best way.