Magento layout optimizaion + home page and private area design
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $462 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a Magento specialist for optimizing the graphic layout, the home page design, and the design of the private area of the website www.wineowine.com.
• Actually, we have a responsive template that suffers several problems. It doesn't adapt itself well on Tablets, Smartphones and low graphic resolutions. We need to optimize the graphic layout for all the possible resolutions (also for resolutions bigger of 1920x1080). We also need to minimize the lateral margins for all the resolutions. It is important that the layout works on all the pages of the website (home page, product lists, detail product page, chart ext...). It has to be perfectly optimized for all the kinds of tablets and smartphones resolutions.
The home page design:
• The actual home page has to be modified. There are things to be added and to be modified. The actual menu has to be modified and has to be added a vertical menu (Amazon style). At the top-centre of the page must be added a Tabs (like amazon) that shows images in row. Next to the Tabs must be added 3 small banners. The actual horizontal product lists have to be modified by making them working like Amazon’s ones (it means they show more product as the screen resolution gets bigger). We’ll give a static image to show how the home should look.
The Private Area design:
• The private area of our web site consists in an area dedicated to registered users, where they can see offers and promotions (It is not yet online). We need to modify the design of this area with banners and product lists. We need to give to this area a different touch and a look a bit different compared to the rest of the website. The product lists will be way different to those in the other areas of the website. Also in this case we’ll give a static image of how the page should look.
To get the work done we'll give you the layout files. For security reasons, the freelancer is not going to work on the production area of the website.
The work has to follow these steps:
1. Realization of everything required
2. Test on wineOwine’s stage version
3. Release of source codes, eventual modification on the database, eventual graphic elements created and a description file containing everything that has been done.
If the work will be well done we'll offer much more work possibilities concerning the development of [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online