I would like to create a website that allows users to enter location and event data into a SQL database (MSSQL) via ODBC.
1. The website should have the ability to have a portal that will allow for the adding, editing ore deleting locations or attributes associated with it.
1a. Locations should be stored in the database
(Locationid,LocationType,LocationName,OnStreet,AtStreet,City State,lat,lon) = LocationsTable
(LocationTypeID, Location Name) = LocationsTypes
(Locationid, Score,Capacity, Comments) = Location Attributes
Searching for database stored locations should use fast find technology. Ex. Typing the letter 'A' will display a configurable amount of the locations beginning with A. Selecting one of the records will allow the user to view or edit the record.
2. The location data must be able to have event data associated it with.
3. The use of google map API must be used to geocoded the location as stored in the the database. The map should be made viewable embedded in the website on demand.
4. The google calendar api must be used to display events and calendar activity that are linked to saved locations in the database.
[url removed, login to view] webserver must be IIS and DB must be MSSQL
6. The source code for the development must be provided for the project.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $562 for this job
Hi, I am a computer scientist graduated from a reputable university in Turkey. I have 5+ years of software development experience. I can do the project for you. Regards.
Hi sir, we have done a simmiler kind of [url removed, login to view] we are glad to work with [url removed, login to view] more details please see the pmb.