Create a test script in Java using JUnit and Selenium frameworks to test:
1. http://www.DailyTech.com. You will be only testing the home page of this website.
2. Scan each story listed on the home page and to store and print the poster name and date/time within the script's execution log (hint: stories on the front page will change constantly so your script must account for this change)
3. Click on each story and verify on the resulting page the headline of the story. If the headline does not match on the resulting page, the verification is marked unsuccessful.
Please provide me with the source code [.java] files and zip them up. Please also include a document of how you went about solving this problem, what issues you encountered, and if there were any questions/assumptions that you made.
Utilize the basic coding concepts to ensure this script is cost effective in case of maintenance. Please provide your reason behind the design. HINT: Utilize PageObjects in Selenium [[url removed, login to view]]; Main Page should be an object, and the Story Detail page should also be an object.
2. Reliability of Script: Since the News stories on the page changes every few minutes/hours, your script should ensure it is anticipating this behavior.
3. Coverage of Script: The script should cover all the aspect of the requirement provided to you. Assumptions are good, but only if documented.
Hello sir, I'm an experienced Java, J2EE web application developer, I have plenty of experience with Selenium Java API, I'm glad to get this done for you. Thanks.