Combine 2 source code to produce 1 app
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $332 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
# WHAT I HAVE:
I have two sets of source codes of apps that have been tested already, and without error. These two apps are for capturing incoming and outgoing calls and SMS (Capturer), and for playing videos based on a playlist (Player/VP).
A) Current functionalities of the videoplayer (VP):
- VP is a service app running in the background even when the phone is rebooted
- to play a video, the VP needs to be manually pressed from the status bar
- VP plays one video at a time based on an XML playlist, and upon completion of the video, VP exits and goes to standby mode in the status bar
- VP has an option to proceed to the next video thru a NEXT button control over the video being played
- VP logs every video after playing/exiting
- while VP is playing and an incoming call is received, VP stays in the foreground, in-focus, and overlayed over the incoming call. Also, the ringtone is muted but the phone continues to vibrate
B) Current functionalities of the Capturer app (CA):
- CA automatically calls a phone application (ex. a clock) whenever an incoming or outgoing call and SMS is received or when the SEND button is pressed
- CA is a service app running in the background even when the phone is rebooted
- when CA captures an event (call/SMS), it logs it in a file
# WHAT I NEED
1) combine the 2 source codes so that ...
Referring to the attached screenshot screens, I need help combining the codes to a single source code and app, that does the following:
... when Capturer part of the app is triggered, ...
2) 2 layers overlay the screen having the following behaviors ...
layer 1 - is where we place and play our video
layer 2 - is where we place our text (name, number, etc.) and controls (exit SWIPE slider and NEXT button)
(2)(a) layer behaviors
... when we swipe the layer 2, layer 1 will exit at the same time with layer 1
... when layer 1 exits, either one event must happen as quickly as possible, swiping the slider will answer/accept the call or tapping the screen will reject the call (see attached images for an idea)
(2)(b) when SMS is received
For incoming SMS (only 1 event, sliding the button will exit layer 2 and layer 1 and will open the SMS message)
(2)(c) when SMS is sent
For outgoing SMS (after pressing SEND button, video will be played and sliding the slider button will exit layer 2 and layer 1, and closes the SMS app)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online