We are looking for a contractor to install an opensource ESB/SOA/BPEL server plus a development IDE.
We want to migrate our current application to new server. The current application is standalone program and it consumes an external webservice.
Previous experiences with ESB and BPEL are optional but they give an advantage.
What is required is that the candidate should eager to experiment with installing open source ESB/SOA servers, to install and deliver one working open source ESB/SOA platform and demonstrate how it works so that our developer can migrate the existing applications to the SOA server.
- install ESB/SOA server
- install development environment for BPEL
- demonstrate how to assemble an application using BPEL
- demonstrate how to deploy the application to the ESB/SOA server
- demonstrate how to start/stop and backup the application that is deployed on the server
- demonstrate how to create a new connector/Adapter for the
- Answer other questions regarding the hand over of the server
8 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hi, I'm PhD student currently working on several projects involving ESB/SOA and BPEL.I have 10 years of experience in the field. Please check your PMB for bid details. Regards,
Hello, I have 9years experience in J2EE. Experienced in Apache ServiceMix ESB and JBoss BPEL on my previous projects. IDE used for BPEL is Netbeans. Thanks and regards, Vitaliy
Hi, As an open source developer, mentor, and evangelist, I strongly feel, I have the solution already with me. Pls refer to your inbox for further information.