We are looking for a very simple script that:
(1) Reads in an XML file
(2) Ensures that a particular tag value for each record in the XML is unique, or if necessary increments every tag after it, to ensure that it is, (e.g. if there are two records with tags <id>5</id>, increment one of them to <id>6</id>, and ensure all other tags after 6 are incremented so that no further duplication occurs etc).
(3) Output the data from the XML in order of the <id> tag
The script needs to be written in Java, and is needed urgently. If you can only write the script in other languages please still apply but ensure that you state this clearly in your application. Java is preferred.
- The script must be runnable on Windows and Mac, and compilable via Eclipse.
- Source code must be commented
- All parts must be free for commercial usage
- This is a fixed price project, payment is released upon completion.
Any questions please ask!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
please see the feedback that i have got while doing similar java projects. I can deliver you the code meeting all your requirement. ping me so that we could discuss things in detail.
Can quickly write the code according to your requirement and the code will also suffice the good programming practice requirements. I am an Oracle Certified Java Programmer.