iPhone OS4 OCR Business Card Reader
I am looking for an experienced iPhone APP developer, who develops and Iphone APP which
- fotographs/takes a business card picture
- scan"read" it using text recognition technology (OCR)
- enters the contact information into appropriate fields
- sends a sql query through a Webservice API
- receives information of "existing" or "non-existing" contact from the web database
- if the record does not exist, the business card information will be sent through the web service api with acknowledment of customer no.
In principle it is a similar app as the Business Card Reader app from shape service with the change that contacts werent stored in the iphone contact libary and that business card data will be requested and transfered by sql/XML query through a webservice
Please make an offer if you feel experienced enough or send PM for detailed information.
Your must have´s
-Must have extensive experience with Objective-C creating /maintaining iPhone applications.
-Must have at least 2 live iPhone applications on the Apple App store.
-Must have experience with Webservice / XML / SQL / JAVA
Only candidates who submit resume with applicable experience will be contacted.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2584 for this job
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this project.We have gone through your description.We are very much interested to do this job.Please see your PMB for more details.
We are logicnext softwares, Please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares