Java based Sip phone, Fring Clone
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a mobile Voip software for mobile phones of symbian, windows mobile. The feature should include:
1. Fully featured SIP client
2. Support multiple codec Voice (G711 ,G723 ,G729 ) for sending audio stream.
3. Must support DTMF dialing during a call.
4. Send & receive SMS using our supplied API
5. This software will run on the mobile phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/3G/HSPA.
6. Instant Messaging (integration with msn contacts, yahoo contacts, skype)
Exapmle - you can follow Fring, Yeigo, Nimbuzz etc.
Experience in developed similar product with a demo or sample reference preferred.
All source code and documentation must include.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online