LOVE Mobile Game Apps: Do you? SUPERSTAR Programmer Needed
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
RUSSIAN SPEAKING ONLY! (We don't speak Russian, so you have to communicate with us in English. The app however, is for the Russian market)
Would you like to be part of a team of excited Norwegian and Swedish entrepreneurs and marketers who really want to create great smart phone apps? Right now we are working on a word game (Just some simple 2D animations required). We will provide you with the layout and design of the game, but you have to be able to make everything function properly.
We don’t care if you are an independent contractor, or part of an agency.
- If you are an agency that has amazing designers, we absolutely want to hire them as well. Having a designer and programmer physically work together is ideal, but both have to be superstars, so we can’t guarantee that we will hire more than the programmer)
- If you are independent, you have to expect to be working closely with us on Skype, and communicate with a designer that we hire. This will probably on a daily basis during the development of the game.
We also don’t really have a requirement for which programming language you use, but we are making this game for Android and iPhone, so we would like to keep the cost of porting it from one platform to another to a minimum.
We only have a few requirements, and they must be met to get an interview:
- You MUST have programmed mobile apps before. They do not have to be mobile games, but that is a bonus. We have to see these games before contacting you, so please provide links or screen shots in the application
- You must speak Russian (we are making an app for the Russian market)
- We want somebody who can challenge us and think creatively. You are the programming talent, and we expect you to challenge our opinions.
- You are a superstar and very passionate about creating games
We are aiming for the clouds with this app business, so we want to hire somebody who we can work with long term that also loves this stuff. The job will mostly be full time to begin with when we start the project, but there might be some days off so we can review and make decisions about changes etc.
Not sure about hourly of fixed payments. We’ll have to discuss that when the time comes.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Whoever we hire will have a lot of fun working with us!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online