Client Server 2d top down fps game
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $493 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We want a client server game(a distributed systems project), a 2d fps game where multiple people can connect over lan and play.
* It should be extremely simple.
* Graphics are not that important, but client-server architecture is.
* It should be a 2d fps game meaning it should be similar to the game in this video([url removed, login to view]), but it should have some sprite players. We just need one level where multiple players can shoot each other for some time (not specific, up to the developer).
* So basically, a super simple game, where some sprite can shoot others, there should be a simple health bar representation.
No database, no complex graphics libraries needed. It is a very very simple project(I keep repeating this, so pay attention to this, because our cost depends on that).
We need it by Friday(12-02-2016) midnight CST, the deadline is extremely important.
11/29/2016 at 0:24 CST - Additional information submitted
Note: The project should be in java only.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online