This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Project CoffeeCup Objectives:
To build a Java interface to stream video complied from multiple jpg images being streamed at a maximum of 30 images per second from a Linux embedded device to an embedded web server.
The device streaming the video is a linux based embedded platform that has a built-in web server. The java software required will reside on the embedded device and users who are authorized to log-in will view java based video through this application.
Additional details available on request. You will be required to sign a non disclosure agreement.
Prices to be quoted in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
• Java developer for embedded devices
• Attentive to detail
• Short delivery time
• Able to make changes on short notice
• Experience in programming embedded Linux platforms in a number of languages (for future projects) preferred, but not necessary.
• Project CoffeeCup has the ultimate goal of allowing users to view a video on any browser being run on any operating system using Java.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online