Write a program that tests the user’s ability to memorize a sequence of colors. As shown in the sample session, the program starts off by displaying a dialog box with a list of colors that are to be memorized – red, white, yellow, green, and blue. The user then enters the colors one at a time in a text box. If the user makes a mistake, the program prints a “Sorry” message. If the user correctly enters all the colors, the program prints a “Congratulations” message. Note that when the sorry or congratulations message is printed, the window’s original components get cleared away.
As always, you are required to write elegant code. In particular, you should avoid hard coding the color values in the interior of your program. You should declare those values one time in an array at the top of the program.
· Your program should contain a class named RobertWiddossProg7.
· Use a simple FlowLayout layout manager scheme.
· Use an inner class for the listener.
· Limit your use of class variables and instance variables – use them only if appropriate.
· Use appropriate modifiers for your methods. The modifiers we’ve discussed are private, public, static, and final.
· Use helping methods if appropriate.
· Mimic the sample session precisely. In particular, note the dialog box’s text, the window’s title, and the window’s text.
Provide a hint button that causes the current color’s first letter to appear in the text box. For example, since the first color is red, the first hint should be r. The hint button must cause focus to be put on the text box (i.e., the cursor should appear within the text box without the user having to click there with the mouse). To cause focus to be put on a component, use the requestFocusInWindow method. See Sun’s API documentation for requestFocusInWindow details.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
Hi, I already did similar project in my academic course of Java. Can rewrite the code in shortest time and assure you of clean, simple, well documented code. waiting for reply, thanks
I would like to do very much this cute project :) Please, give me a chance, although I am new here in Freelancer, I have near 20 years programming experience, including more than 12 in Java language.