Complete an existing Java Project
This project was successfully completed by poornachand for $300 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
I have a Java Project that has to be completed. For time reasons I can not complete the project by myself. These Services have to be implemented:
1. Service that access a FTP-Server and read the existing files from a certain directory. The files are named by a naming convention and represent product images in portrait and landscape. The order-no has to be read from the filename and a list in compressed JSON format should be the output.
2. Service that read an Excel-File with three columns and transforms it into the domain-model.
3. Find a bug and correct it from a XML-Reader-Service. There is a Service that reads a BMEcat xml-file and transforms the parsed data into a domain-model. The service is pretty complete except for a bug where some data don't appear in the model.
4. Write a Service that takes some JSON-Data and transfer it to a FTP-Server.
5. Write a REST-Service (Spring MVC) that combines a bunch of services and triggers them when invoked via some http-client such as curl.
The Project is Test-Driven so that you have to maintain the tests as well. Furthermore it is a maven project stored in a git repository. You will be provided with an access to a git repository where you can check out the code an deliver via small, comprehensive and handy commits.
You have to be familiar with the following techniques:
Java (of course)
Spring Framework (Dependency Injection and IoC)
Jackson (for JSON output)
Apache POI (for reading the XLS-File)
I will create a milestone for each of the 5 bullet points above. Each milestone will be a payment of 1/5 of the whole project and relived as soon as you commit the working code together with an appropriate JUnit-Testcase.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online