Hi Poornachand, My name is Narasimham, i'm a fresher in IT field.
Few days back i attend an interview as a Java Developer and every thing done perfectly But they are conducting some system test.
In that system test they are giving this program(Create a simple Java program similar to Linux tail command )
Please sir help me !! if this test pass i can get this job.
This job is very Urgent to me !!! please please..
1. Create a Simpletail command line program similar to Linux tail but with limited functionality. Linux tail manual is available at [url removed, login to view]
2. Simpletail must support at least the following functions:
- show last n lines of a file
- optional number of lines option
- help message
- error reporting in case of invalid parameter or file
Please note that live watch function (as in tail -f option) is not required.
>java -jar [url removed, login to view] -n 3 [url removed, login to view]
> return result;
>java -jar [url removed, login to view] –help
>usage: simpletail [-n lines] file
>java -jar [url removed, login to view] -n -1 [url removed, login to view]
>ERROR: invalid number of lines -n
3. Simpletail must be built as a standalone jar ([url removed, login to view]). Instructions must be provided and it should be easy to build.
4. Simpletail must be reasonably optimized. For example, reading whole file into an array and extract the tail is unacceptable.
Unit tests may be included.
5. Simpletail should contain a reusable tail API.
6. Simpletail should be able to handle Unix, Macintosh and Windows newlines.
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1020 for this job
Hello, i'm a software, web and mobile developer (Android), i'm a computer engineer, with 4 years of experiences,i'm very interesting to do the work now :) contact me
Hi, I can do the work for you in $200 only but due to the constrain posted by you i have to the bid at$550. The work will be deliverd to you in 2-3 days regards. Ajay