Easy program on Processing Programming Language
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $536 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Program should be done using Processing language. Any libraries can be used.
I see the program working like this:
1. User comes to computer, webcam makes a picture of user. (there is a special library which allows to do this)
2. There is a screen with two circles in two corners.
3. User drags (gives acceleration) using the mouse one circle to another.
4. Two circles collide and both fall apart into smaller circles. The quantity of smaller circles depends on acceleration.
5. User can choose any other circle and collide it again. This process will continue until 90% of picture will become visible. There will be seven sizes of circles (7) – big circle to (1) – smallest circle (pixel). Picture will consist of pixels.
I have attached the file with images which will explain better the idea I need. This project shouldn't take too much time, but anyway deadline is by October,21. I don't have enough time to finish project by myself, but I can share the things I already did to make the development faster.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online