An autonomus software(installion /uninstallion ) agent based application,
In an autonomous environment the role and behavior of an intelligent agent has always been an area of interest and research for distributed applications.
The assignment is regarding working of intelligent agents in an autonomous software installation environment. The uninstall/installation procedure is traditionally a resource dependant task and requires much of manual aid. Consider a distributed environment where we want to uninstall/install any software on more than one machines. The traditional practice is to assign the task to technical staff, who will not only be responsible for the preparing the environment but also fulfillment of the task. To lessen this manual dependency and effort this task could be assigned to multiple intelligent agents.
The above mentioned agent based uninstall/installation process will have following sequence of actions (for multiple agents) , agents will work in following sequence:
1. An interface for communication between with the user and server
2. Deploying agents to conduct(install/uninstall) task on a network.
3. Identifying and accessing the destination machine.
4. Getting access to installation rights.
5. Checking the requirements/physical constraints (available space and software etc).
6. Initiating the uninstall/installation process.
7. Smooth and successful continuation of uninstall/installation process (analyzing the text and responding to that).
• Analyzing the text of every installation window/screen based upon two models
1) naive Bayesian model/classifier
2) Bayesian belief network model/classifier
3) SVM based classifier
• One by one Conduction the uninstall/installation / decision making on the base of above mentioned information but INTELLIGENTLY (selecting the appropriate options) .
• Updating the directories (system) after installation/uninstallation
• Storing and Comparing the results of all the models at the end using a database
8. In case of an unknown environment or unknown text/case, capability of dealing with the situation (learning capability).
9. Communication and collaboration capabilities along with learning capabilities (unknown environments) .
10. Change in environment(directories) upon successful completion of the uninstall/installation process.
11. Moving on to the next machine and repeating the above cycle.
12. Reporting the success of the process and displaying the results using an interface.