• 5+ years Java development experience in OO and distributed environments
• 5+ years experience in Core Java Programming (e.g. Spring, concurrency, multi-threading).
• 5+ years experience with SQL and Relational databases (e.g. Oracle). This includes having in depth experience of complex multi-table structures. Must be able to performance tune queries to run efficiently with high volumes of data.
• 5+ years in Linux/Unix development environments.
• Experience with JUnit, a must.
• Experience with Spring & Struts
• Experience using Tomcat or other Java Application Server for executing applications.
• Experience with Eclipse and Maven a plus.
• Knowledge of open source libraries such as Log4j, JUnit, Ant, UC4 and Apache Commons, a plus.
• You will attend functional review meetings in order to design and document scalable technical solutions that extend the existing functionality of the website and supporting applications.
• Highly experienced using REST API's
• Strong knowledge of JSON
• Software development experience, preferably with high-transaction Internet companies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment.
• Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies.
• Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
• Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills.
• Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, preferred.
DO NOT apply for this posting unless you you have excellent English speaking skills.
The following 3 things are mandatory.
1. Full Name
2. LinkedIn URL (make sure this is the public URL so it's viewable by our team)
eg: [url removed, login to view]
3. Skype ID for an interview.
Your message will automatically be deleted if the 3 things mentioned above aren't found in your message. Thank you for your interest.