Hello, I need the Gridworld case study in Java modified with the following conditions:
(1) Add a class JumpingBug, that can jump over obstacles like rocks, instead of just turning around them
(2) Add a class LeftBoxBug, that turns to the left to make boxes
(3) Add a class LighterFlower, that lightens its color with time
(4) Fix the ChameleonCritter code, so that it first moves to an adjacent neighbor, then takes on the color of that neighbor,
instead of taking on a random color, then moving in a (possibly different) random direction, and ending up next to a neighbor of a different color
(5) Add a class BugEatingFlower, which is a type of flower that can eat bugs
(6) Add a class MakeMoreCritter, that can make more critters (need to have a boy and a girl MakeMoreCritter to do this)
(your animation should fill with wall-to-wall critters)
(7) Add a class CritterEatingCritter, that can eat other critters, not just bugs, to have a balanced ecosystem
The Gridworld case study can be found online with a quick search.
The deadline for this project is about 35 hours, preferably 24.
Please do not post ridiculous or ludicrous bids.
GridWorld code attached.