Java Multimedia Project
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 34
I need a simple Java Library that is able to read a video file and to extract the audio stream out of it based on subsequences of the video.
So for example, I wanna be able to implement the following algorithm:
1. Give the url of a video file (e.g. MPEG4)
2. Audio audio = getAudio(File, StartSecond, StopSecond)
3. Save this audio file in a format I can listen to it
4. Play this file.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online