Prison system in Java FX
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $185 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is a JavaFX project, no scene builder should be used, that should consist of the following. I have attached what I have completed using NetBeans and a design document. Please feel free to ask any question. I would like to have this project completed by 11/28, thank you.
The system will provide law enforcement officials the following functionality:
• Book a person that is arrested
• Release a person from prison
• View inmate current status while in prison
• Update inmate current status while in prison
• View court dates for all inmates in prison
• View visitors by name, date, and prisoner
• List of inmates by name and by cell block
• List of all inmates in jail
1. There are 200 minimum-security cells, 50 maximum-security cells, 10 isolation cells, and 50 hospital beds (cells).
2. Each cell of the maximum-security and minimum-security cells contains 2 bunks (upper and lower), and prisoners are assigned a bunk
3. The system keeps track of data for prisoners that includes, but is not limited to: first name, last name, prison id number, height, weight, ethnicity, date arrested, court dates, date released, cell block location, and visitors log.
4. The system maintains visitor information: first name, last name, social security number, date of visit, and prisoner visited
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online