I need a freelancer to write software programs by utilizing all the features offered by a specific Java API. For example, if the API is log4j, I want the developer to go through the API documentation, write simple programs that explains every method and its usage. Every program should have the following:
1) Not more than 30 lines of code. (including import declarations)
2) Well commented code
3) pre-requisites (any JAR file dependencies)
4) Actual output. (if the output is a file, copy of the file)
I would like to pay based on the number of unique programs written through that API / extent of coverage. Programs should not be copy pasted from other websites. Freelancer would be selected based on the number of programs they can write vs Cost.
Some additional inputs on requirements:
5) A note on what the program does.
6) All files (source , class, output) (No JAR files - only name of the file required) attached .
7) The code should be fully working with Java SE7.
When you bid, please quote the number of programs for the amount you specify. I need to know that to take a decision. For example, 75 programs for $30 etc.
Also, the API that I'm looking for is Java Advanced Imaging API.
A program could be, how to convert JPEG to PNG using JAI..and so on.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
Hello, I am expert and dedicated in JAVA Development.I am very much interested for your project. I can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.
Dexter is small startup company active since [url removed, login to view] we are two member dedicated team with more than 15 years of industry experience committed to deliver quality solution on time.