/* ----- Homework Questions -----
1. One day, Mr. Partridge came by the bank to establish an account and invest $500 into the account. But when he went home to check his account online, the balance registered $[url removed, login to view] dollars. Observing Justin's code, why did this happen?
2. How can the problem be fixed? Fix the problem and then add println methods to the main function to show that the problem is fixed for all entries made into Mr. Partridge's account.
3. What is the advantage/disadvantage to making all the methods in the User class static? Does it create more or less work on the part of the programmer? Explain your answer.
4. Copy and paste the code above into a new text document and name that document c3p5.java. (You will have to rename the c3p4 class to c3p5) Alter the createAccount method so that it returns a type User, and the User object user1 is created in the same line of code in the main method. Then print all the results to the screen. Why does this way you tried work but not what Justin tried in step 1 before you altered his code?
5. Extra Credit[optional] Copy the code above and paste it into a new text file named c3Extra.java. Alter the code so that the user has the ability to create an array of accounts from the command prompt. Also, "clean up" the way the user enters information for each account, such as First Name, Middle, Last Name, etc...
6. Extra Credit[optional] List areas of weakness in Justin's code, then Fix them. (Make them more efficient)
**** SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT ****