In this assignment, you'll write a program that will create the JavaFX GUI layout shown below. (Click this link to download an image file: [url removed, login to view] )
Your program should recreate the layout above as closely as possible. Make sure that you can resize the window in all directions without breaking the layout you have created.
• The flags and country names are labels. Those on the left are left-aligned and those on the right are right-aligned. Download this zip file for the flag images: image.zip.
• Radio button RB1 is initially enabled. Only one radio button may be selected at a time. The radio buttons should be centered in the layout.
• The text fields have a yellow background and blue text. The text is San Serif and is italicized and bold. The text fields are 40 columns wide.
• The keyboard keys are buttons. The rows should be centered in the layout. The rows should be separated by 5 pixels.
• The check boxes for the shift, control, and alt options should also be centered in the display.
• There is a line border (red) around the shift, control, and alt keys. There is a titled border (green) around the text fields.
• The main window should have a title "GUI Layout for Programming Assignment 6."
• NOTE: You do NOT need to match the border of the main window ('stage'), whatever your system creates is fine.
There are a lot of components; be smart and use loops to create the components as in the examples in class. You may want to create helper arrays (holding the strings for the keys, for example).
Deliverables and Due Date
You should submit the GUI Layout program as a zip file only to Canvas by 11:59pm on the deadline listed for this assignment in Canvas.
Email me if you have questions.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
hey, I'm did the same project for one of my clients so I know all of your requirements and I can do it in minimum time. Even I know your deadline. it's Thursday by end of day.