Add features to a sencha touch application
This project was awarded to Arenabpo for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have developed a Sencha Touch application and compiled it using PhoneGap, the application is live now and we are looking for an experienced Sencha Touch developer to add some features for our second version.
The application is a mobile version of a job board website. It allows user to search for jobs by activity and by city, find an agency, apply for a job by creating their account. The application communicates with some PHP files hosted on a remote website, a MySQL database is used to store data.
This is the list of what it should be done :
- Integrate Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to allow users to login/sign up using their social profiles. When a user signs up using one of these websites, his personal data should be imported
- Add social network share buttons to allow users to share the job offer or send it by email. The link they share is the link of the offer in the website, this link is provided with the offer details and it's stored in the database so you don't have to look for it.
- Remove a field in the search form
- Fix a small bug in navigation
We will send the application name to serious freelancers in order to test it and we will be available on chat to answer any kind of question.
Please don't bid if you have experience in Sencha development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online