I need the following:
1. A simple web page with an image button. Once clicked it should open up a modal window(kendo UI) the full width and height of the window
2. Within the modal window it should load Google Maps V3- map pins taken via web service(people/shops)*
3. Above the map there should be 2 floating divs(Kendo UI) fixed width / height within the modal window.
4. Ability to hide floating divs
5. Within each div there should be a fully sortable / searchable grid (Kendo UI)
6. Left hand grid will hold people (name, address, pic and longitude / latitude) - taken via web service*
7. Right hand grid will shops(name, address, pic and longitude / latitude) - taken via web service*
8. Left hand / Right hand and map should refresh based on individual drop Down's (10 sec, 30 sec, 1 minute and 5 minutes) one in each div header and one at the top of the modal popup for the map.
9. Both people and shops should be displayed on the map and if the map pin is clicked on it should expand the details.
10. If an entry in the grid is clicked on it should highlight the one on the map.
All of this work must be done using HTML5 using Kendo UI framework([url removed, login to view]) with the black theme Webservices to be c# but entries can be hardcoded.
*web service entries can made up by yourself
Sorry for the update but i was too hasty in my description.
I also need to search by address at the top of the modal window and capture the geolocation displaying it where address not set - centering the map and a central pin around this address. Zoom in and out will be via a slider (kendo UI) Where the user left clicks on the map the address will be put in the search input and map centred. Map types road, satellite and street view should be available and It should automatically work on mobile devices such as iPhones / iPads.
There should be a circle overlay drawn around the central point with a radius of 5 miles.
It must be highly performant, modular and page size must be kept to a minimum
This small project once skills are proved will lead to a larger project but all will be based on Kendo UI, web services and google maps so please ensure you can use this. Please let me know your availability and skill level.