Front end portal for appointment application
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 22
This request for proposal is for a front end portal for an appointment application. The application has an admin interface, but needs a front end for offices to be able to manage their own appointments. A PDF of the screen wireframes that must be produced is included.
The scope of this job is:
1. Produce at least 2 visual designs for the client to choose between. Both visual designs should have a similar color scheme as the front end appointment booking portal.
2. Write the HTML/CSS for this front end portal.
4. We will give preference to bids that can provide native multi-screen functionality (works on web and mobile), but the web functionality is much more important than mobile.
5. Fix any bugs that are detected during QA testing of the portal.
You may use any JS library you want, but JQuery, JQuery Mobile, and JQuery validation is preferred.
Platform: Google App Engine
Java Framework: RESTlets
We will provide a developer's guide to get the application up and running locally, as well as application deployment instructions for the dev/test instances. This application runs on Google App Engine and uses the App Engine Datastore as the back end.
A sample of the API specification document is provided - the sample isn't required for this project and is intended as a sample only. Each API is documented in the same manner and that document will be provided to you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online