Google Maps Neighbourhood creation with click to zoom in
This project was successfully completed by ckannen for $300 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
Need to mimic the functionality of the map at 42 floors:
[url removed, login to view]
A polygon needs to be able to be specified on a google map and when clicked the zoom area should correspond to the area selected. The idea is to create a polygon which given an ID when clicked can narrow down the area to display various markers.
The user story that should be delivered is as follows:
1. Map loads with various specified neighbourhood regions labeled by a number.
2. The user can click on one of the neighbourhoods and the map will zoom to display the markers found within that regeon.
3. The google maps zoom bar is fully functional and if the user zooms out enough he will be shown the neighbourhood grids again.
4. If the user manually zooms in he will be zoomed in to the best fitting neighbourhood in the map.
5. If a user is viewing markers in a neighbourhood and drags the map into a different neighbourhood and then zooms out he will be seeing the correct neighbourhood he moved to.
Please provide any references to google map work done previously and how you can assure that you can deliver on the project sucessfully when bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online